Soaring to New Adventures Through Reading and Writing

Monday, March 27, 2006

Landon Snow and the Auctor's Riddle
Book One
by R.K. Mortenson


Chris (11)

On Landon Snow's birthday, he receives an ancient Bible from his grandfather. But this is no ordinary Bible because it belonged to a man who built a special library.

After finding a secret passage in his grandfather's study, he enters into the library where he finds this mysterious riddle. Then he gets swallowed by a book, meets a horse he names Melech, and goes on a journey to find the meaning of this special riddle.

I think someone who enjoys fantasy, riddles, and cool characters will like this book.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi guys,

Cheryl from FaceOut Books here. Sorry it's taken me so long to post back. :-)

I really like your blog! You guys are doing a great job! I've added your blog to my listings over at FaceOut Books and added a post about your site. :-)

Landon Snow is an awesome book and Sally's right, the second book is better. She's also right about the Wilderking books. They're a hoot.

Keep up the good work guys!

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

This sounds interesting. I have two daughters who love to read fantasy so we'll try and check this out!

7:33 AM

 
Blogger Alexia said...

I think my brother would like this book - thanks for the review!

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home